Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Foggy Morning

Last night, before I fell asleep, I had a long conversation with God...or whoever might've been listening. I got a lot out that has been on my mind, and I think it helped. I felt good this morning. I'm tired again, now, but will rest later. There's too much that needs to be done.

I did my workout (which I slacked on over holiday break) this morning and went for a jog. It was so beautifully foggy out. 





Look who was waiting for me.



I wish I had some snacks to share with them, but I'm not sure how their owners would like that. In the warmer months, I just give them grasses and flowers.




When I returned from my jog, I checked on the chickens.




Betty and Lord continue to do well, and the pullets are coming along nicely. 

With faces only a mother could love

The Guinea hens, however, we are ready to get rid of. They make so much noise and poop on everything. Paul is out there with the dog chasing them right now.

If you know anyone who wants them, let me know. Otherwise, they're officially on the menu.


Have a peaceful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment